Wednesday, April 2, 2008

super off-day

okie did quite a no. of things today. (and most of it is things-gone-wrong x.x )
.
#1 went to school late >< (sorry joyce)
cause was printing out the score, but turns out the scores wasn't of much use.
.
.
#2 met bel late (super sorry ><)
the rehearsal ran abit late, until i couldn't wait any longer..
.
.
#3 went to haji lane, was super amuse there (thanks girl ^^)
ahh got quite a no. of cool shops
(guys you can go there too!)
.
.
#4 went to toa payoh to go to church
missed the bus ><
.
.
#5 lost my phone
( and yer know what i din know until i reach home when the realisation sets in... )
and bless that kind soul who found my hp...
( someone contacted my friend and tell her that i lost my hp )
suppose to meet this kind soul tmr
.
.
(my forgetfulness had surpass me once again.... )

No comments: