Sunday, October 26, 2008

randomness

alohaa~

my blog just died again.
thanks to claris~ this post is delegated to her as i just felt like writing something after seeing her post.
(ahhh.. i haven't been visiting my own blog)
.
just got back from playing cs, heehee 4 (hmi) vs 15~
fun ahhh, fast game and die very fast also.
.
sueying told me that she set up the go-home club
which is when you reach home you call your president.
if you are not home at a certain time, your president will call your house.
and basically help your mum to "chase" you home.
together with some other club like go-out club and eating club.
apparently i totally fell for it... and told her to sign me up.
arghh.... stupid..

oh wells` don't know when i will post agn ^^ till then~
*waves*
cool roy!

sunrise sunrise~


my dream guitar!!

No comments: