Thursday, May 28, 2009

Project Rebooting




just wanna restart my life all over again,
yer know just like how you reboot your com when it's attack by virus
or just refuse to function the way you wants it to.

Heehee, God has been good to me, soo good.
That's without doubt.
It not that we do not understand His teaching or some of the lesson
that He teaches through various methods.
Just that we need occasion reminder.

I love you all you people out there.
I have not exactly met the worst of bad companies
or people who feign their friendship with you.
I am grateful.

But people, hold on to your seatbelt,
cause you can bet with your life i'm gonna change.
i don't know whether the change is for the better otr the worse,
but i will definitely change. x))

no one can take a eraser and rub off their past,
but they can definitely learn from their failures or in the pit which they fell into.

love you guys x))

No comments: