Saturday, January 26, 2008

my very first x))



heehee yayy` i finally got a blog =p
kudos to timothy ^^ xie xie
today super happy x)
i managed to gather quite a number of my close friends from secondary school for a gathering today and watched "27 dresses"

it's a pretty good movie~ light-hearted kind
talking about this girl that has been a pretty good bridemaid and always help others when they are getting married instead of putting herself as first priority.

ahh~ there's plenty of movies i would love to catch too!
Jack Neo's new show~ Jay Chou's one and of course Stephen Chow's CJ7 x)
but it's pretty near examination period ><

mm.. other than meeting up with my jie meis and getting this new blog~
another super happy thing that happened was that i saw a shooting star!
heehee it sure perfected my day ^^
*love*

some pictures that i have taken today~

my eyes all squirm ><>

love you guys x)




ps: kudos to timz for the birth of this blog ~

No comments: