Friday, May 9, 2008

8th and 9th of april x)

yayyy!
i finally watched Iron Man! x))
super nice!! really if you haven't watch it, go gO GO!!
watched it yesterday with benn, titus, clar, en shen, yi fan, kian chew~ x)
thanks for coming! x)
.
(at first i thought it'sgoing to be very little people ><><)
.
after that had pool, it was de first time i was ever trash with zero balls that went in ><
(but it's by my shi fu,so i guess that's fine =p)
oh yar and i finally got my drums sticks!!
(i seriously don't understand what you guys are asking me to feel for x.x)
all of them just have de same purpose: whack de drums. ( okie, maybe heads too =p)
.
today just had a long day~ was having ief when ms koh poh tee was giving us lesson of life. her words really does put us thinking and place our life into motion. i mean apart from her sarcasm she speaks of great teaching
qn. would we become someone who's needed by the world?
or would we become discarded?
(hmmmm.....)
.
after school i was on mission! x) mother day's mission ( just had my mother's day dinner)
went to get flowers for my grandmama and my mummy and my aunt.
successfully smuggle it at de back of my dad's boot w/o anyone knowing =p
then genius-ly got my younger cousins to follow me out to get de surprise~ and then voola!
hehh.
operation successfully carried out ^^ really glad to see all their happy face x)
.
to all the awesome mothers in the world!
happy mummy's day! the awesome mums



one of de flowers i customed-made=p


where all my money grew wings and flew away




my daddy! he was looking at some art piece, thought de light was practically glowing on him x)


my bros with his silly look.


my drum sticks x))


*currently listening to nickleback - if everyone cared x)*
and end!

No comments: