Friday, June 12, 2009

birthday bashhhh

heehee -bigbig grin

really wanna thank everyone who came for the surprise party ^^
my poly cliques: en shen, beatrice, tye wei, malcom
pri school-ies: Fanessa, ashley, yifan
secondary-schoolies: ashton, ashton's girl, norris (you watched out!!), rui qin, kenglun, jia qing, chun yik, chun yik's girl, Yong Quan, alvin x))
churchies: stanley, hao hong, irene, winston, sharon, elisa, serene, oon jin, daniel, dominic, dennis, sebastian, zexuan, jolene, jan and of course benn ^^
my jie mei: jessica, daphne, shi wan and last but definitely not the least moka -hug tight tight

(i hope i din miss out anyone ><*) but you guys are the best man.. really. especially Benn, claris, my dad ( sponsor), my two bros, KC and KH who ran around getting the food. thank you guys for the presents and cards, i appreciate the cards alot alot ^^ and to benn benn, thank you for being the operator of the day ^^ and yup the surprise really worked out ^^ i only figure it out towards the end of the plan -grin to claris mok mingjun, reall thank you ahhh ><* super shock to see that many people><* then you ran around so much for me even though your knee is hurting, will pray alot alot for you de!! but really claris.. thank you~ -heart to the people who came: you guys rocks arrr.. sorry for not being much of a host to you ><* but thanks for spending either one day of your holiday or your study break or your after-work life time with me~ really appreciate it ><* i really thank God for giving me His birthday gift to me especially. #1 He amended my relationships with people, that's the best gift i feel i have received next to claris & co. surprise party ><*

#2 He placed seeds in my hands, 2 of my friends ask if they can visit my church one day, super excited ^^ really pray for them to come with open hearts x)) that's one of the best gifts i can get.

No comments: